Sunday, September 11, 2011

You are always in my heart :)

I just don't know why i keep recall back our memories . I know it's been too long . But that the truth that i can't deny . You are always in my heart and yeah maybe no one can replace you . Today , i just can't stop thinking about you . Im so sorry for saying all of this . I know there is nothing about me in your heart and I have to accept that fact . The fact that we are just like a STRANGERS . My pray is always with you . Hope you will happy with her . Thank you so much for all your kindness towards me before this . I won't forget it . I won't disturb your life , because i know you will be more happy without me . Forgive all my sins and my doings towards you . Thanks again for accepting me in your life before this . And you will always be my first love , no one can deny and no doubt about it .

Before this ....

You always makes me happy ,
You always makes me smile ,
You always makes my heart melt with you smile ,
You always makes my heart calm with your words .

You always try to makes me happy ,
You always try to understand me ,
You always try to forgive me ,
You always try to accept me .

But , that was before this . Before we became a STRANGERS . 


# I didn't cry because , i remember all of your advise . I miss you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment