Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time , pleasa be faster =="

Assalamualaikum , hello all . Im so tension right now with my Add Math , yeah for sure its was my first first killer subject ! Hurm tomorrow is a last paper for Pre - Trial SPM , ohh thanks god . I can feel relieve and breathe easily tomorrow . Eventhough is not the real trial , but at least all the burden in my head has gone . I just dont know what to study for Add Math , and yes i have been doing the past year questions , that all . Nothing more , nothing less . But i dont know if i can answer all the questions tomorrow . Seriously , i dont have any confident at all to answer that paper . Allah please help me . I hope the topic that i can score i can do it . Yeah for sure its was graph , thats the only topic or subtopic that i think i can score for paper 2 . Nevermind , i just do what i can do . Heyy , please dont say im give up too early without trying okay ? I have already to love and like Add Math but it seems so imposibble . Well , yeah im gonna do what i can do . Im not the one who force myself to score A+ for all subject science , because i know i cant do it . And i know im good in language . So thats the reason i talk like this . Im really really tired , and my brain seems doesnt work anymore for Add Math , so i think im gonna stop and sleep . I have already try my best for Add Math , the rest is up to Allah . Allah knows and feel what i feel know . Oh Allah , please help me tomorrow , please make everything easy for me , and please make my soul calm tomorrow . Amin :)

* sorry if my english is too bad or broken .

No comments:

Post a Comment